Mayur Chavan, Senior Sales Engineer Aurangabad
“It gives lots of pleasure to meet customer’s requirement”
- What has been your career path?
- I started my career in 2009 in Yantra – Rexel as service engineer after completing my Diploma in Instrumentation. It’s been a very great experience working in automation industry serving to various customers at various locations across India. In 2013, I was transferred in product group as Product Specialist for LV Drives. In 2014 I have been promoted to Senior Sales Engineer and since then I have been operating from Aurangabad.
- What are your current responsibilities?
- In Aurangabad I am in charge of sales activities (customer visits, enquiry generation, relationship maintenance, payment collection etc.), of marketing activities (product demonstration, training, application based solution sharing etc.). I work closely with local integrators and channel partners to achieve our common goal.
- What inspires you in your work?
- Meeting with new people & understand their requirement & convert them to opportunities. It gives lots of pleasure to meet customer’s requirement.