Satish Pendhare, Deputy Manager Finance
- What has been your career path?
- I had joined as Accounts Assistant in Yantra in 2004. And in a very short period & with support of my team and superiors I have been promoted as senior executive ( Finance) taking the responsibility to comply with Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Service Tax Matters, Excise Matters and Group Reporting & play major role in these activities. I also look after few Legal Matters.
- What are your current responsibilities?
- I am mainly responsible for Periodic Compliances under Service Tax, Routine Accounting, & the various activities to assured a Proper Monthly Group Reporting, Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Group Audit. Also closely work with GM-Finance in case of Income Tax Hearing, Service Tax Hearing etc.
- What inspires you in your work?
- In Yantra- Rexel I find always a room for growth. My work is always appreciated by my superiors and the Company also provides the necessary training for better understanding of the laws and other taxation updates. I always happy to take the new responsibilities due to good working atmosphere and good support from Management Team and Superiors.