Shrikant Dandavate, General Manager-Finance.
- What has been your career path?
- I started my carrier in Yantra Group as Asst. Account Manager in 1996. I handle whole Accounts & Finance Department and Direct and Indirect Taxation Matters of the Company. I became qualified Chartered Accountant while carried out my job in Yantra and then promoted as General Manager-Finance of the Company In May 02.
- What are your current responsibilities?
- As General Manager-Finance I look after Monthly Group Reporting, Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Group Audit and also look after the Direct & Indirect Taxation Matters like attending and concluding Incomes Tax Assessment, Sales Tax Assessments, and Service Tax Hearing etc.
- What inspires you in your work?
Working in Yantra- Rexel groom me professionally and as good human being. In Yantra- Rexel the beauty is that there is good relation among the colleagues. While performing the official duties we are professional and when we are out of duties we are like a family. There is also good support & guidance from the Management Team to me to take the decision and also provide support hence I am happy to work with OUR Company. This always create belongings to our Company.