Nehal Shah, Branch Manager
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others”
- What has been your career path?
- I started my career at Dynamic Innovation (A System Integrator of GE Fanuc) 15 years ago, straight after finishing my studies in Electronics & Communications. Moving further I worked for Yokogawa, a Japanese multinational for their process control division followed by Rockwell Automation as my last company before Joining Yantra- Rexel. Joined Yantra- Rexel, Baroda as Branch Manager in June 2014.Baroda is the highest revenue growth branch so far in 2015 for which I am quite excited.
- What are your current responsibilities?
- I am responsible for the sales and profitability of the business in Vadodara & Indore operation. I own all the activities within the given area to ensure it achieves it business plans set by organization. I strongly believe that this can be done by building and delivering a strategy for the business, managing and motivating a team of 35 persons, ensuring healthy relationships with our manufacturers and customers together.
- What inspires you in your work?
- I always believe end results matters; it can be related with people, business development or financial issues. Best output can come from the team who is having positive & happy work environment. As a Manager of a branch it’s utmost important for me to create enthusiasm, flexibility and a strong customer focus within the team. Its important to develop people like our self so as to move upward from your current role. That’s the reason talent development & encouragement is key of success for a manager which I tend to follow rigorously.