Terms of Website Use
Who we are and how to contact us
This site is operated by [Rexel India Pvt Ltd] ("We"). We are registered in [India] under [Under Companies Act, 1956] and have our registered office at [Office No. 101/102/103, Survey No. 40, Ambedkar Road, Sangamwadi, Near RTO Office, Pune 411001, Maharashtra, India]. Our GST number is[27AAFCR6724C1ZH].
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other terms that may apply to you
If you order products from this site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase.
We may make changes to these terms or our site
We reserve the right to amend, vary or update these terms or any part of our site from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Accessing our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to people residing in India. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes, and you must not use it:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must keep your account details safe
You must treat as confidential any user identification code, password or any other piece of information provided to you as part of our security procedures or for your account. You must not disclose such information to any third party. You accept all responsibility for any account opened by you or allocated by us and acknowledge that we shall have no liability to you or any third party for any loss or damage that may arise because of your failure to keep your account details confidential.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must notify us immediately.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below.
Any contribution from you must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts)
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in India and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination or any other illegal activity.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the above content standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
Your use of this site is provided without any guarantee or warranty. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other matter which cannot be excluded by law.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
All intellectual property rights in our site, and in the materials published on it, are owned by us or our licensor. Those works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
"Rexel" are trademarks of Rexel Development SAS and you are not permitted to use them without our prior written approval.